Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Pear-Spice Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze


I made this for the Girls Christmas Party. It was a lot of work with many steps. 
By now you know how much I dislike working with caramel. I know I need to breathe in peace with caramel, breathe out peace with caramel. It still hardened and I freaked out. luckily it melts with the covered pears.  I did not use Cardamon because Safeway was out  and in my NEW Project I don't stress out about it (Or drive all over the island looking for it).  I also did not go through the painstakingly long (2 hour) Optional process of making Pear chips. This is another pillar of the New Project, OPTIONAL means NO THANKS!
It baked for 50 minutes. 
The Girls LOVED It. They all took some home for their honeys to try. 
131 to Go!

No comments: